Monday, April 13, 2009

Scott's 28th Birthday!!!


This past weekend we celebrated my wonderful husband's 28th birthday. When asked what Scott wanted to do for his birthday he said that he wanted to go to SLC & stay in our favorite hotel the Embassy Suites. We didn't have much planned, just a nice dinner out and then whatever Scott wanted to do. My little sister Britta suggested that we check out this piano bar downtown SLC where two pianists just play requested songs all night. :) Well I think that Scott was a bit hesitant at first, but as you can see in the pictures WE HAD A BLAST!! For his birthday I was able to request that they sing to him...and as you can see, Scott got to climb on both piano's while everyone sang him a happy birthday! Enjoy!





2 comments:

Lynnette and Gil Padilla said...

Several people have suggested this to me too... the more I hear about it, the more I want to do it. I will have to tell Gil...
Happy Belated Birthday SCOTT

Anonymous said...

That looks like an awesome place! It looks like you had an amazing time. Maybe I should take Josh there for his Birthday...