Monday, January 19, 2009

Our first Christmas together!! :)



So this year Scott and I celebrated our first Christmas together. It was a lot of fun, but as you can see I did a very poor job of taking pictures. The first picture is of Scott and myself at a "high school friend" Christmas party. My high school friends are amazing women, and we have all managed to stay close through the years. We all will celebrate our 30th birthday in about 2 years and so this Christmas party was also to plan our big "girl's only" vacation that we will go on to celebrate this milestone. We had a great time exchanging gifts and enjoying each others company. We really didn't get anywhere when it came to planning our vacation...but in all fairness, we do still have 2 years to plan it. :)
The second picture is of our family on Christmas day at my parents "new" house. Of course it wouldn't be a Strupp family Christmas without all the animals in the photo! Our trip to Montana was a lot of fun, but man am I grateful now for Utah weather. The warmest it got in Montana when we were visiting was 7 degrees above zero! It was crazy! I thought Scott was going to freeze to death, however my parents new home was very warm and cozy. We really enjoyed our time there, and look forward to going back and visiting....ha ha, well maybe when the ground thaws. :)

1 comment:

grammie kim said...

cute christmas pix. I just kept wondering who this toallstrupps is, and glad to see ya. so glad that you have had a few wonderful months. YOu look happy. Lisa and brittany both had babies this week, check out my blog, and lisa's. Amazing stories. love to all hope to see ya this summer. love to all aunt kim