Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thank Goodness For Wonderful In-laws

Scott and I had the wonderful opportunity to join his family in Virginia for Thanksgiving this year! All six of the Smith siblings were able to attend, which means that all 16 nieces and nephews were present as well! :) It turned out to be so much fun watching them play with each other and it was equally entertaining for the "adults" (even though I still think it is funny I am in that category) to catch up on each others lives. I had only met Scott's siblings a couple of times before we got married so I was very thankful for the time that I got to spend with each of them, learning more about them and their lives.

Scott's mother Pauline arranged for us to head to the church on the morning of Thanksgiving to have some fun family photos taken. It was a challenge to keep the little ones attention, but the uncles managed to start a game of touch football and killed the time until the photographer arrived.

I am so thankful for wonderful in-laws. :) I am truly blessed to have married into such a wonderful family who has embraced me as one of their own. Here are some of the Smith family pictures taken on Thanksgiving Day 2008. Enjoy!











No comments: