Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunny Sunday's

There is nothing that I love more than sunny days, great company, and a peaceful quiet day at the park. This past Sunday I was called off of work, and since it was the most beautiful day Provo had seen in a while, Scott and I decided to drive up the canyon and enjoy some sun. I must say that even though I have had a tough 2 years here in Provo, I can still appreciate its beauty. There truly is no sight like the canyon in the spring/summer. Snow capped mountains with green grass to lay on. Its a sight for sore eyes.
The perfect equipment to bring to the canyon: Energy drinks, Scott's long board, and something to read





We had such a great time that I can't wait to do it again. :) Thank you Provo, I think I just found my favorite thing here. Go figure that it took me 2 years to find it. lol

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yay! So glad you found a happy spot in Provo. I must admit even though I was weirded out just a little when we were down there, the scenery, a.k.a. snow capped mountains, was breathtaking! Mother nature is good for the soul.

p.s. what freakin hotties you two are. Whatever.

brittalynn said...

Aww how fun! Sunny spring days are the best! Love you!